Gates Corporation is a global diversified industrial company that provides advanced power transmission and fluid transfer solutions by engineering products and services that reduce the total cost of ownership for a wide variety of applications.
Pipe Manufacturers Ltd has extensive experience in Gates products. We have been a partner since 1978 and appointed distributor for this region.
The vast number of hydraulic applications demand numerous sizes and constructions of hose to satisfy individual working requirements and conditions. Because of this, hydraulic hose varies in weight, size, temperature ratings, numbers and type of reinforcement layers, rated working pressure, flexibility and economics.
Extremely High Pressure
- An EnviroFluid Spiral Wire Hose with a constant working pressure rating per hose id.
- 3,000 to 6000 PSI
- 3/8 to 2" inside diameter
- Long lasting, high impulse life, wire braid reinforced hose.
- Several MegaSys style offering constant pressure, flexibility and 1/2 bend radius rating.
- Complete range of sizes, pressures, and temperature ratings to handle any job
- Mid range pressure and application hose types
- Meets standard SAE and European Norm specifications
- Wide range of pressures and temperatures offered
- Global MegaVac hose was the world's first flexible, 1/2 bend radius, high temperature return line hose.
- Excellent vacuum ratings offering resistance to hose collapse while under suction
- Offered in sizes up through 4 1/2" to handle all return line applications
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic lines. Ideal for use on many types of machinery and other applications
M-XP™ Wire-Braid Hydraulic Hose
A wire-braid hose that performs like a spiral-wire hose.
Flexible, Crimpable Thermoplastic Hoses. Crimping leak-proof couplings on thermoplastic hose has never been easier.
MegaClean™ Hose System Cleanliness
Gates MegaClean™ system is designed specifically for removing internal contamination from hose and tube. It can help reduce downtime, extend filter life and reduce the risk of failure and premature wear due to contamination.
+254 702 655368
+254 702 655482
+254 702 651143
+254 702 651127
+254 702 650092
+254 706 062633
+254 736 557755
+254 738 775577
+254 739 774477
+254 733 615328
+254 739 393939